- About Linde Engineering
- Linde Engineering Office Dresden
- Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant
- Selas-Linde GmbH
- Bertrams Heatec AG
- Linde Kryotechnik AG
- Cryo AB
- Cryostar SAS
- Linde CryoPlants Ltd.
- Moscow Representative Office
- Linde Engineering Rus, OOO
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Tulsa, Oklahoma (formerly Linde Process Plants, Inc.)
- Selas Linde North America
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Houston Office
- Linde Engineering (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Representative Office
- Linde Arabian Contracting Co. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering Saudi Arabia
- Linde Engineering Middle East LLC
- Linde Engineering Korea
- Linde Engineering South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
Helium transport and helium storage tanks
Please be advised that on 31.3.2016, Cryo AB officially discontinued its business in the field of helium storage and helium transport tanks.
Linde AG, Engineering Division in Tacherting, Germany (Schalchen Plant), now offers various services relating to
Going forward, Linde AG would be more than happy to handle any requests you may have in relation to these vessels.
If you need any assistance or have any questions, we recommend that you contact:
Linde AG, Engineering Division
Marine fuel and bunkering
MAN Diesel & Turbo Sverige AB, a wholly owned subsidiary of MAN Diesel & Turbo SE (part of MAN and Volkswagen Group), has acquired the Marine Fuel & Bunkering Business from Cryo AB, part of the Linde Engineering Division. It is currently being integrated into the MAN Diesel & Turbo’s four-stroke marine business. For more information, please follow the link below.
Trailer and after sales business
We propose that you contact the respective vendors/OEMs directly if you require support. For urgent cases, we set up an emergency service within Linde Engineering that can be reached at the following email address: Cryo.Spares@
Our emergency team will try to assist and support you in the best way possible.