- About Linde Engineering
- Linde Engineering Office Dresden
- Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant
- Selas-Linde GmbH
- Linde Kryotechnik AG
- Cryo AB
- Cryostar SAS
- Linde CryoPlants Ltd.
- Moscow Representative Office
- Linde Engineering Rus, OOO
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Tulsa, Oklahoma (formerly Linde Process Plants, Inc.)
- Selas Linde North America
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Houston Office
- Linde Engenharia Do Brasil Ltda.
- Linde Engineering (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Representative Office
- Linde Arabian Contracting Co. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering Saudi Arabia
- Linde Engineering Middle East LLC
- Linde Engineering Korea
- Linde Engineering South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
Linde Engineering North America Inc. (LENA) in Tulsa, OK, formerly Linde Process Plants, Inc. is a subsidiary of the Linde Engineering Division. The Tulsa location is the operational headquarters for administrative and operational services in North America, and is a hub for the Linde Global Procurement organisation.
Tulsa is also a competence and engineering centre for:
CO₂ purification and liquefaction
Over 400 multi-disciplined professionals leverage their global reach and local expertise to meet the most stringent of customer requirements so they can deliver on time and on budget. Our full-range portfolio includes feasibility studies, process and mechanical designs, equipment and material procurement, fabrication (modular or otherwise) and construction. We also offer commissioning and start-up plus aftermarket services for a wide range of facilities.
This integrated service lineup offers a number of advantages for our customers:
Industry-wide process plant design and supply capability
Single point of responsibility for all areas of the project
Project development flexibility
Enhanced cost savings
Aggressive schedules resulting in earlier cash flow benefits
Improved risk management
Lump sum, reimbursable or hybrid contracts