As the world’s leading process industry forum, ACHEMA 2015 already drew over 3,700 exhibitors and more than 160,000 participants from 110 countries. 2018 promises an even bigger, more exciting line-up.
Visit our booth (stand D4 in hall 9.1) to discover how digitalisation is innovating plant engineering, maintenance, repairs and operator training to bring new levels of efficiency and cost-effectiveness to the business.
Digital highlights that await you at the Linde stand:
- See how our virtual reality simulator uses a digital twin of plants under construction to train operators in advance
- Explore how LindeGO augmented reality glasses take our expertise beyond company walls to support customers during assembly work, repairs and outages
- Discover how half a million sensors and smart algorithms are turning unplanned downtime into scheduled, predictive maintenance windows
- Experience how our operator training simulator (OTS) provides hands-on training experiences without compromising operational stability
- See how LINDE PLANTSERV™ portal bridges real and digital worlds to make it easier for customers to plan turnarounds, maintenance and repairs more quickly and easily than ever before
We look forward to seeing you at stand D4 in hall 9.1 in Frankfurt am Main from 11 till 15 June 2018!